PGMED provides pgmed.com and its related services ("Service") subject to your compliance with the
terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
PGMED reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New
features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue
to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement
to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- 1. You must be 10 years or older to use this Service.
- 2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- 3. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. PGMED will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- 4. PGMED may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- 5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others to your account).
- 6. PGMED may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
- 7. PGMED provides access to wealth of information free of cost and few premium services at a nominal cost. The paid service once billed is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial usage of service.
- 8. Should you cancel any of the subscriptions; the service will be discontinued with immediate effect in case of free service and on the expiration date of the particular subscription for paid service.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- 10. PGMED reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- 11. PGMED reserves the right to change the subscription fees of any service at any point in time. However, any existing active subscriptions will remain intact with no change in pricing.
Cancellation and Termination
- 11.You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by navigating to My Profile page. The My Profile page provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- 12. You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including any subscriptions you had already signed up for. There would not be any refunds for any of the active subscriptions when you cancel the account.
- 13. PGMED reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of Your content in the Service, for any reason, including, if PGMED believes that You have violated these TOS. PGMED will use all reasonable efforts to contact You directly via email to warn You prior to suspension or termination of Your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of Your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. PGMED shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- 14. PGMED or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which PGMED or its suppliers own.
- 15. PGMED claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- 16. Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- 17. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of PGMED.
- 18. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- 19. You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing; your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- 20. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- 21. PGMED makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 22. PGMED its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- 23. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- 24. PGMED may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 25. The failure of PGMED to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and PGMED as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and PGMED (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 26. Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com.
- 27. You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the export of the Service or any of its components.
- 28. Your use of this service and any dispute arising out of such use of the service will be governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Chennai.